Tuesday, August 23, 2011

california

card 2 056 copy
calidip
california
calicardip2
card 2 062 copy
291 copy



We finally arrived in California on day three of our trip. The drive went by pretty fast with lots of stops at fruit stands and the In-N-Out drive-thru. That night we stayed at a hotel on route 66 in Barstow. I was later told by many Californians that wasn't a good idea. Oh well. I didn't think it was all that bad. The hotel pool was a much needed break after driving through the mojave desert all day. I got to drink a cold beer and listen to my cali playlist I made for my ipod while watching the palm trees sway in the breeze.
I was so excited to be in California.





3 comments:

  1. such wonderful photos, they really have that road trip feeling! i love visiting California... it's one of my favorite places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that portrait of you, besides being beautiful, looks as if you have a hawk feather in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely blog you have! adore your photography!

    ReplyDelete