Thursday, January 3, 2013

Instant Love

2012 Untitled beetle bug - melon Untitled wind Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

In April of 2012 I got my first iphone for my birthday. As soon as I left the store I downloaded the Instagram app and it was instant love. It's been cool having a camera with me at all times when I see something that catches my eye. I thought I would share a selection of some favorites I took in 2012.
 
I think 2013 is going to be an amazing one with more outdoors, camping, and roadtrips.
You know...the good stuff.
 
Hope everyone had a fun holiday season!
xo
 
 

10 comments:

  1. All stunning & you do know how to capture the details in your subjects! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put these all together coordinating the colors. They're all so pretty.
    Iphones are a pretty great thing, that's for sure.
    Happy 2013 to you, hope it's an grand as you can imagine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, miss sarah! Happy New Year to you!! xo

      Delete
  3. they look so pretty all together here! love having you on IG, laney! all the best in 2013. thinking of your kitty. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kati. I wish you a Happy 2013 too! Gypsy is doing a little better. We take one day at a time. :) xo

      Delete
  4. these are making me crave summer. i love all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. it amazes me what you can do with a phone camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie! I'm so glad we met and that I have a fellow blogger/photographer friend. xo

      Delete