Tuesday, February 19, 2013

buffalo river magic

damsel

buffalo flows

butterfly on mimosa

We sold our canoe last night. I'm glad I wasn't at home to see the buyer drive off with it. I got
teary when Rob texted me that it sold. We canoed many miles of rivers through the years in it. It's weird how you can get so attached to stuff. We sold it to get kayaks. I'm sure I will love them too.
These photos were taken on the Buffalo river. Can't wait for spring to go explore with my new kayak!
 
xo laney

6 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, & you guy's are gonna love making new memories in those kayaks! Luv, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristin! That was a gorgeous swallowtail butterfly sipping on a mimosa blossom.

      Delete
  3. ps..I'm so tired I didn't even realize you said magic in the title to this post!

    ReplyDelete