Sunday, November 20, 2011

san francisco: part two

..
..
san francisco
beat
..
..
..
..
..
..

This is part two of our first day in San Francisco. After hitting Fisherman's Wharf we walked
through Chinatown and North Beach. I was really excited to get to go to Cafe Trieste and see where the screenplay to my favorite movie The Godfather was written. Pretty cool.
After some good food and a stop at The Beat Museum we headed back to the hotel to crash.
I had a wonderful hot shower that night with the bathroom window open.
The bathroom had an amazing smell of oranges and ocean breeze. While I washed my hair I got to watch the lights of San Francisco. It was the best shower...ever.

3 comments:

  1. Saw the photo of the gray and salmon pink building on your flickr, I swear it was that color in the mid 80s when I lived there. SF is home anyway, then I saw the photo above it here and can't remember the street name, but remember it when my husband and I would walk up it to go somewhere. He'd carry our toddler son on his shoulders. Good times. I think the street is near Noe and Mission district area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a nice one!

    I really liked San Francisco so much while I was there: all the cafes, the places to walk, the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like to see the city I call home through the eyes of visitors. It seems you had a great time. Caffe Trieste is a special place.

    ReplyDelete