Tuesday, July 24, 2012

i am what you see

i am what you see

A couple of weeks ago Rob and I spent four days in Eureka Springs for a mini vacation.
I took several self-portraits while we walked the streets and browsed shops to remember my time
spent in one of my favorite little cities.

the tourist

.

honey light

Rob got me Vivian Maier's Street Photography book for Christmas last year. Her self-portrait
work has been so inspiring to me. I'm always looking for reflective surfaces for capturing the when and where of my life. I liked the way these turned out so I thought I would share them with you.

xo laney

4 comments:

  1. love the sunlight of that last one especially, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laney-
    Would you mind if I used one of these pictures for a post on the FPOE blog? I'm doing a post on travel and self-portraits.
    Cait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cait,

      I sent you a reply email, but I'm not sure you got it. Just wanted to tell you it's ok if you use a pic for your post. Thanks.

      Laney

      Delete