Tuesday, July 17, 2012

it would be a cat

the queen

..

sassy

framed

I met this beautiful girl by the art colony in Eureka Springs. She came up to let me pet her and
then she returned to her steps and posed away for my camera. I loved the way they turned out so I thought I would share them with you.

I have to say, if I could only photograph one thing for the rest of my life it would have to be cats.
Yes. Cats!
Maybe someday I'll publish an art book full of my love of felines.
Fingers crossed.

xo Laney 

9 comments:

  1. Ha, I love that you love kitties so much. They're such sweet creatures, I'm constantly taking photos of them as well.
    Beautiful light indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree. They have such a variety of expression and are beautiful at posing. :) Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the first one!!! kitties are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, so photogenic she really was posing for you too! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Cats are gorgeous. I love cats as well and I have four...just because I can't have more...I am a cat lady. Looove cats. The best animals ever. Big or small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog and it's awesome! I love how you alternated black and white photos with the color ones :D

    ReplyDelete